The Guide to Instagram Success
Instagram is the new “in” thing in the social media world. Every second person, from all age groups, now have an Instagram account.
It is one of the largest social networks with more than 30 million users who can follow friends and other people, like images and videos and comment on them. More than 1 billion images are uploaded per day. There are millions of active users on Instagram and the images obtain more than 400 likes per second and more than 80 comments per second.
How Instagram helps?
Instagram users keep in touch socially with their friends by sharing their moments or by tagging them in pictures. You can snap a picture from your cell phone and upload it on Instagram. After the picture gets uploaded, depending on your privacy setting, different people can view, like and comment on your picture. The same can be done for videos as well.
Now-a-days, Instagram is also used for selling products, marketing, expanding businesses and various other reasons. However, the process is less burdensome if you are Instagram famous, and this may take some time and efforts on your part. You can also buy followers on Instagram, buy Instagram comments, buy likes on Instagram and buy Instagram views as well.
Now, how does one get famous on Instagram?
The most effective way of attaining quick and immediate social recognition on Instagram is to appear in the “Most Popular” list.
The feeling of being on the “Most Popular” list is quite exciting. All the followers, likes and comments flooding your notifications.
The amount of ‘likes’ on your pictures, however, seems to be the main factor for getting on Instagram’s “Most Popular” list in the first place, and the amount of likes you receive is directly proportional to the amount of followers you have.
So that brings me to my next topic…
How does one get followers on Instagram?
- The first step is to make your Instagram account public so there is no restriction on the viewers who can like and comment on your profile.
- Just like Twitter, following a lot of people on Instagram will, in return, give you a lot of followers.
- Like other photos. This is the ‘notice me’ trick. When you like other people’s photos, those people will visit your profile and decide to follow and also like your photos in return. This is how you start growing your network on Instagram.
- Following others is also a great method. When you follow others, they decide to follow you as well and a connection is created between both users.
- Following other famous people is also a great way to gain followers.
- You can also exchange shoutouts, which is a method of promoting others while they promote you too.
- Keep up with the latest trends.
- Work on your profile and Instagram page with genuine interest. Let users see the efforts you put into the page.
- Post good quality pictures and witty captions.
- Some other elements you can use to promote your page could be facts, informative content and educational guidelines.
- According to my research and observation, humorous meme pages, DIY profiles, pages on facts, stories or poems, news0020pages, etc. usually get a lot of followers.
- Impart knowledge to users and they’ll follow you with more interest.
- Be original. Don’t copy content off other pages and post on your own page.
- Doing good work, uploading frequently and being patient are some ways of getting new followers.
- Signing up with Facebook is also an effective and quick way of getting followers on Instagram. It will automatically allow you to follow your friends on Facebook and they will, in turn, follow you too.
- Initially, for faster popularity of your page, you can buy real Instagram followers and buy Instagram likes.
- If you buy Instagram followers, looking at the number of followers you have, you can get more people to follow you.
- Never forget to thank and appreciate your followers.
These are a few ways you can widen your network on Instagram and gain followers. Once you’ve become famous and there are a considerable amount of people following you, you can use your page for different purposes.
You can use your Instagram page for promoting, selling and marketing products. You can expand and help your business grow as well.
Now, we’ve seen the tricks and techniques used to gain followers. However, there are many mistakes made as well where a huge number of followers are lost.
Common Mistakes to Avoid on Instagram
This is one of the most common mistake made. When your account is private, it restricts the people who can view your account.
No one wants to have to wait until their request gets approved, which can take anywhere from 1 hour to an entire week, when they can neither view the pictures nor have any idea as to what the page contains.
Incomplete Bio or No Caption
A bio describes your brand and informs the user about your product. The lack of a bio or a caption to your image makes you seem extremely unprofessional. The user needs to know what you are offering.
You can also complete your bio with a link to your website.
Over-posting or Under-posting
Posting once in a week or posting multiple times an hour are both extremes when related to posting on an Instagram page.
Post pictures or videos at an average. Upload one or two pictures a day or on alternate days.
Not Responding to User Comments
The comments or Instagram’s Direct Message are the only ways a follower can communicate with you. They appreciate and get friendlier when you respond and interact with them. This helps gain the trust of the person.
Instagram is here for the long run. So use it to benefit others, share moments and to impart knowledge. Take advantage of the opportunity, gain trust amongst your followers and expand your business.